BFA (Blondin Fortin & Associates) is a consulting engineering firm. It provides electrical, electrical and energy skills in the commercial, industrial, institutional and residential sectors.
But BFA is also you and all the people who make up our team. We consider each of our employees to be an essential part of our mission of quality and customer satisfaction.
Flexible schedule from Monday to Friday
Under the supervision of the site manager, the incumbent attends start-up and site meetings, oversees the work to ensure that it is done according to plans and specifications. She writes site visit reports as well as site meeting reports. It carries out site visits and transmits to its superior all information having an impact on the progress of the tasks and mandates entrusted to it. She drafts guidelines, reports and collaborates with other team members for project planning and implementation. She conducts the price verification submitted by subcontractors and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural or equivalent;
- Experience: 1 year minimum;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Experience in the field of consulting engineering and construction is an asset;
- Be skilled at managing multiple projects at once;
- Be independent and conscientious;
- Strong ability to communicate with clients at all levels, for planning, monitoring or resolving problem situations;
- Excellent ability to work in a team and a great sense of organization;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
The position to fill offers the advantage of allowing the concrete application of your knowledge and to quickly measure the impact since your activities will be entirely related to the construction of buildings.
You will benefit from a competitive compensation package and program that includes, among other things, group insurance. We also offer a range of personal and professional development opportunities to foster your career development and your involvement in the company, through multidisciplinary, challenging projects of various sizes.
If you are interested in this challenge and your profile matches our requirements, send us your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, however, that we will only communicate with those whose applications have been selected. No acknowledgment of receipt will be sent.